Links


Kuwait News


Macquarie Group, Kuwait's Sovereign-Wealth Fund to Buy E.On's Spanish Assets
Wall Street Journal
Under terms of the deal, Macquarie will provide 60% of the equity and Wren House Infrastructure Management, a unit of the Kuwait Investment Authority, will put up the remaining 40%, the people said. Once acquired, Macquarie plans to split the assets ...
Macquarie buys Spanish power assetsBusiness Spectator

all 12 news articles »

Kuwait Finance House CEO resigns
The Star Online
PETALING JAYA: Datuk Seri Abdul Hamidy Abdul Hafiz, the chief executive officer (CEO) of Kuwait Finance House (M) Bhd (KFH), has tendered his resignation. According to officials, the bank's board had considered Hamidy's request to resign. “It is with ...


Gulf Business News

Kuwait Says Will Have To Live With Oil At $60, $80 Or $100
Gulf Business News
Kuwait's oil minister said on Wednesday the OPEC member will have to accept any market price of oil whether it is $60, $80 or $100 a barrel. “We have to live either with $80 or with $60 or with $100,” Ali Saleh al-Omair told reporters a day before an ...
Opec kept output steady for fear of losing market share: KuwaitThe Straits Times
"We have to live either $80 or with $60," says Kuwait oil ministerArabianBusiness.com
OPEC Decides to Keep Oil Output Unchanged: Kuwait MinisterSputnik International
Yahoo Finance UK
all 3,848 news articles »

Press TV

US moving warplanes, drones to Kuwait
Press TV
Military officials say that a dozen A-10 ground-attack planes have been moved from Afghanistan to Kuwait to support Iraqi ground troops battling the ISIL militants, the New York Times reports. Half a dozen missile-firing Reaper drones are also expected ...
More US Attack Planes Head to Iraq, But ISIS Targets ElusiveAntiwar.com

all 41 news articles »

The Missoulian

UM professor helps Kuwait revegetate arid landscapes
The Missoulian
Cara Nelson, a professor of ecological restoration at the University of Montana, recently traveled to Kuwait to work with other experts in habitat restoration on ways to reverse that country's biological degradation. The effects of war, oil production ...


Gulf Times

Kuwait: Improving health care in prisons
ICRC (press release)
Kuwait (ICRC) – At a three-day regional seminar in Kuwait that ended today, prison authorities and health professionals came together to discuss mechanisms to improve health care in places of detention in the Gulf. The seminar was organized by the ...
Premier attends GCC interior ministers meeting in KuwaitGulf Times
Interior ministers call for unified Gulf policegulfnews.com
Gulf, Asia approve steps to protect foreign workersArab News
Peninsula On-line -Abu Dhabi City Guide -Asharq Alawsat English
all 40 news articles »

Gulf Business News

Al Ahli Bank of Kuwait 7 A side cricket tournament concludes Boubyan Bank ...
Arab Times Kuwait English Daily
KUWAIT CITY, Nov 26: Boubyan Bank, efficient and athletic in the field and commandingly having an upper hand in all the games played, successfully lifted the prestigious ABK 7 A Side trophy sponsored by Al Ahli Bank of Kuwait and organized by Kuwait ...
Kuwait's court cuts insider trading finegulfnews.com
Kuwait's Appeals Court Cuts Insider Trading Fine Against Al Ahli Bank ChairmanGulf Business News
Kuwait Stocks Fall In Lackluster TradeMENAFN.COM

all 6 news articles »

Reuters

Dow Chemical CEO says not quitting Kuwait, but shifting strategy
Reuters
Asked about Dow's strategy in Kuwait, Chief Executive Andrew Liveris, speaking on the sidelines of a conference in Dubai, said his company was "moving from doing commodities just for commodities sake, moving more downstream and Kuwait is more about ...

and more »

ArabianBusiness.com

Kuwait looks to cut number of expat driving licences
ArabianBusiness.com
Kuwait has introduced a number of amendments to the issuing of driving licences for expat workers with a view to reducing the traffic jams and cutting the number of cars on the road. Unless exempted, expats must hold a valid two-year residency before ...
Loopholes led to amendment of traffic law - MoIKuwait News Agency

all 3 news articles »

Kuwait 5-year expat residency cap a step nearer
gulfnews.com
Kuwait is home to around 2.5 million expatriates, mainly unskilled Asian labourers in the construction sector and domestic helpers, who make up two thirds of the total population. Several people have been pressing for addressing the demographic ...

and more »

Kuwait Weather

Related Searches

Kuwait Videos